No matter how long you’ve been selling on Amazon, I’m sure you’re aware by now that success in selling takes research – a lot of research. One of the most important aspects of Amazon to study is stock tracking your competitors. By knowing how much inventory other sellers are moving, you can find out exactly what type of product to buy and how to edge out the competition.
But how can we track other people’s inventory? AMZShark has perfected this process in our most popular tool, Sales Tracker.
We directly track stock levels many times per day, giving accurate sales data. As a backup, we also provide Sales Rank based sales estimates.
Want to see how AMZShark users can get inside access on sales? It’s easy:
- Sign up for your AMZShark subscription – we are currently offering a trial month for just $10.
- In Sales Tracker, click the green “Add New Products” button at the top of the page to begin. Here you can enter the ASIN and country of the product(s) you’d like to add. If you don’t know the ASIN, the product URL works too. AMZShark lets you assign each product to a category, to allow easier organization.
- Stock takes three days to gather minimal data. This may seem long, but the more time the system has to gather the info, the stronger and more reliable the results. Data accuracy is what sets AMZShark above the rest.
- You’ll see a full breakdown of each product: number of daily sales, unit price, and estimated monthly revenue.
- By clicking “Show Data” an interactive graph will appear showing you inventory levels and sales rank for up to 90 days in the past.
Bonus: if you’re looking for the right product to sell, you can use AMZShark’s Niche Scout to find the top-selling products in any seller category in your country. Take the top ten products out of Niche Scout, add them to Sales Tracker, and find out exactly how much revenue you can produce.
Success on Amazon takes research, dedication, and confidence. AMZShark is a valuable tool that gives you assurance and peace of mind. Sign up today!